Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do I find the right doctor for my anxiety and insomnia?

I have to find a doctor that accepts my insurance (Humana HMO) and will help me with my anxiety and insomnia. I tried going to the website and picking a doctor at random, and he was horrible, he didn't help at all. I don't have time to go doctor shopping, but my symptoms are getting out of control.|||Take a vacation , go to the beach , take a mental day off , meditate , get delta wave cds for relaxation , practice breathing techniqes ...before bed|||Dr. Barry Krakow is by far the best sleep doctor in the country. Here's more information regarding anxiety and insomnia.


http://sleeptreatment.com/Anxiety-%26amp;amp-Insomnia/Mental-Health-%26amp;-Sleep/Anxiety-and-Insomnia/menu-id-1071.html

Report Abuse


|||Insomnia can be affected by many of factors like stress, depression, sickness, drug, and some bad lifestyle. One of the root cause is the partner who sleep beside you was the reason that make you insomnia. For info please visit this article http://www.yourinsomniacure.co鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||Maybe u should learn some ways to overcome your insomnia problem at my profile.|||anxiety is a mental health issue, suggest you see a psychiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment