Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What characteristics would a doctor at a Psychiatric Hospital have or need?

I'm playing a doctor at a psychiatric hospital in a play, and my character has no description whatsoever in the script, so I'm building it on my own. First I wanted to find out more about what my character's traits would be because of their profession. What kind of characteristics, like attitude, mood, things like that, would a doctor working at a Psychiatric hospital have?





Also, in the play it is a very upscale expensive Psychiatric Hospital, if that would make any difference.|||I worked in a psyche hospital


our doctors were always calm, never rattled,never alarmed when a patient went off. often annoyed or frustrated


they were never happy go lucky, or talkative or funny witty or engaging. They would listen alot -like at lunch, but rarely add to the conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment