Saturday, November 19, 2011

What season of Doctor Who should I start at?

Doctor Who has been running since the 1960's, so I don't really plan to start at the very beginning of over 700 episodes. But I've been watching quite a few episodes of series 5 and 6, and I'm still a little fuzzy on the details of the life of The Doctor. In what series does it start to really explain Doctor Who?





Thank you!|||season 5 is a good season to start from. that's the start of the 11th doctor. the new episodes that air on tv are of season six with the 11th doctor so it would be easier for you to catch up starting with the fifth season. if you do that then you'll know the whole story of the 11th doctor|||I would like to say start at the very beginning but I dont think any of us can do that, way too many episodes and you cant find some of them because of accidents and things. So I would say start at the current series, starting in 2005 with Christopher Eccleston as the Ninth Doctor. It introduces you to Rose which is needed. Since she is with him when 9th Doctor and 10th Doctor (Tennant). You need to start in season one 2005 because it was written for new viewers of the series who never watched DW before. I for one who am 16 was hooked since 2005 and could tell you almost everything about The Doctor and DW.


Simpley, Season 1 (2005) because it gets you hooked as a newbie, and explains everything over time.|||No season really explains Who the Doctor is , all we know is that he's an Alien Time Lord, which of course makes him a time traveler .He has two hearts and is very clever.He also regenerates if fatally injured, but has yet to actually die.

I think the series with David Tennant 10th and the previous 9th Dr does have story plots that would involve who he is personally. But he's life is basically what happens nearly every episode. Lots of running , rescues, laughs and his delightful way of looking at the world.|||Honestly, all of the Doctor Who episodes are amazing, even the old ones that have terrible graphics. But for new watchers begin at the first season that started in 2005 with Chris, the 9th Doctor. Go through him and David Tennant then through Matt Smith and you will be all set. Doctor Who is amazing I really hope you enjoy it. I have seen every episode of the new series at least 5 times each.|||You should start with the 9th Doctor if you want new and modern, and going further back won't give you too much on his History, so I reccomend to stop confusion to start at 'Rose.'|||If you want to watch the modern ones, start with when Christopher Eccleston was the doctor, Wikipedia should tell you what Season that was :)|||Start at the First Season of the 2005 series. If you enjoy me in my 9th self I suggest watching an unearthly child where I'm shining at my 1st incarnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment