Saturday, November 19, 2011

What type of doctor should I see about numbness in my toe?

I have started to notice some numbness in one of my toes recently. It has been numb for about 5 days now. What type of doctor should I go see regarding this issue?





I am not sure if it's because I am developing a callus on the tip of my toe from wearing sandals all summer long or if it's because my nerve is messed up.





Any suggestions as to what type of doctor to see? Thanks.|||Go to your regular doctor and have them take blood.|||I've had something like that. The numbness started in my outside toes and moved to my hards then my legs. I just saw my normal doctor. They took blood and checked it and they just said I was normal... I don't know what to tell you, expecially if it's only been 5 days. Mines been for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment