Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the doctor going to do about a excessive gas problem?

Im going to a doctor tomorrow about my problem. I'm kinda worried about whats going to happen. Im going about my problem with gas its been unusual lately. No matter what I eat its just always excessive to the point where its embarassing to take a test at school. What might be some questions that the doctor will ask? Or what will he/she need to check?|||The first thing he will probably ask is what your diet is like, that's the most likely cause of the problem. He'll probably ask you something about your stool at some point, but that will be the most embarrassing thing he'll get into with you. I wouldn't worry about it.|||Perhaops you need yogurt every day to improve your digestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment