Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do you see a different doctor to your regular family one?

I like my doctor and I don't want to change permanently. Just I should go to the doctor to get something I find it a bit hard to talk to her about checked. Is there a way I can see another doctor just for this one time? Are there like drop-in clinics where you don't even need to be registered?





I'm in the UK.





Thanks for any help!|||Just ring up and ask for an appointment with the doctor of your choice





You are entitled to see any of the Doctors in your Surgery.|||You can make an appointment with any of the doctors that work in partnership with your own GP.|||as long as there is more than one doctor at your practise then you can make an appointment to see any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment