Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What doctor has the best success rate for fertility treatments for women over 42 using their own eggs?

I'm looking for the best fertility practice or doctor for women over 42 without using donor eggs. I would like to stay in the US but would hear about anywhere if the success rate is markedly better.|||The best way to find the success rates for fertility clinics is to go to the cdc's website- http://www.cdc.gov/art/ART2005/index.htm鈥?/a> I used this to decide who to use in my area. This is a report that shows all clinics in the country's rates for different ages, ect. I'm not sure about out of the country, but they are by law supposed to report here. I would avoid anything out of the country unless they come with reputable references because you want to avoid a scam! There are many great docs out there so take your time and really look at this list and find some one you think will be good for you! Good luck!


And FYI- if your 1st cycle doesn't work, don't worry! I'm 28 and it took me 2 cycles to get pregnant! |||I'm sure the success rate would be all the same for a woman of that age. It really depends on what treatment you are asking and what your needs are. IVF, Ovarian stimulation, or Arificial Insemination? Try to


Google fertility clinics in your state or area of desire and review each one of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment