Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to check if doctor/psychiatrist gets kickbacks from Adderall company?

I need to get Adderall (by Shire pharma), and the best place is doctors who get kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies to prescribe it, thus are more likely to prescribe it more readily than more educated doctors who know it is highly habit-forming and dangerous on the long term.





How do I find out if the doctor/psych is getting these kickbacks?|||I don't know the answer, but if my doctor prescribes something new, I ask for a sample from the manufacturer. If he doesn't have any, the medication is usually a generic, or something that isn't expensive. If it is expensive, I ask the doctor for the phone number of the manufacturer to find out if they can help with the expense of the drug.


My answer is serious; I hope your question was, too.|||so youre a drug dealer....lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment