Saturday, November 19, 2011

What type of doctor is most needed for volunteer type work?

I am wanting to be a doctor. The main reason is not because I want to make a lot of money. My main reason is that it will give me the opportunity to help people. I want to know what type of doctor is needed the most in the world for service?|||It depends on where you go! No matter what you decide to specialize in, you'll be able to help out if you put time into doing a little research into the various organizations out there. However, I'll list a couple specialties off the top of my head and give examples what they can do.





Orthopedic surgery: trauma broken bones, congenital skeletal problems, etc.





General surgery: general trauma, primarily abdominal





Family doctors: on the ground providing triage and primary care

No comments:

Post a Comment