Friday, December 2, 2011

Doctor...?

My dream for quite awhile has been to persue a medical education and eventually become a doctor. However, I am unsure where to start... does anyone have any suggestions. Do I go to Pre-Med School first? College? What? Thanks, as always.|||Boston University has a tough medical program where they combined 9 years of schooling in 6 years. You have no vacation time though. You take classes during intermission and the summer months. I don't know if other colleges have this type of program. I also believe you can go to college in a another country then transfer back here. i think its less time not to sure.





The Most Common way


Bachelors degree in Pre-med (4 years)


Medical School ( 5 Years)


Residency ( 3 + Years)|||talk to guidance councilor at school, they will have the info you need. That is their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment