Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What class should I take in college to become a physician doctor one? Should I start by taking biology?

Let me know. I want to be a physician doctor one day but I don't know what I can do in college.


Also how many types of doctor are there? And who is the richest rank from 1 to .....


I know there is surgeon doctor, physician doctor, researcher doctor. That's all I know.


Thanks in advance for answering my question.|||They aren't called physician doctor. They are a physician (which is the same as a doctor)--one of the other, but the physician title is more formal. All doctors are MDs and they are not called reseracher doctor or surgeon doctor, etc. All get their MD degree and then specialize in residency. There are many specialties of physicians. When you get to college, there will be a pre-med adviser who can tell you what to take, or the college catalog will list "pre-med" courses. Income in medicine depends on a great many factors.|||You can find quite a bit more detailed information at this site:








Physicians and Surgeons http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos074.htm#train鈥?/a>








Premedical students must complete undergraduate work in physics, biology, mathematics, English, and inorganic and organic chemistry. Students also take courses in the humanities and the social sciences. Some students volunteer at local hospitals or clinics to gain practical experience in the health professions.

No comments:

Post a Comment