Friday, December 2, 2011

Doctor...??

i fractured my finger and school starts next week. will the doctor give me a note for PE class or do i have to participate with the splint on??|||Yes, the doctor should give you a note for that. You shouldn't be doing anything that could result in further injury to your finger (like playing basketball or whatever). Even though you have a splint on, it's still possible to hurt it. Like someone else said, you may still have to participate in activities that don't involve using your hands though.|||your doctor should give you a note. just call and tell them and they should get one ready for you to pick up|||a fracture is nothing you lazy sod,get on with it|||I don't know about your school, but when I dislocated my finger I got a note from the doctor but I still had to participate in the activities that could not do any harm to my finger, like running laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment