Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best doctor recommended formula to get rid of acne?

I have it and I really want to get rid of it. Is there some kind of cream thats doctor recommended that I need to use? Or some kind of soap thats doctor recommended that I can use also.|||Simple. Proactiv = God.|||I'm no doc, but I reccomend Proactive. It has really made a big difference and it didn't make my face all 'tight' feeling, or did it dry out the area around my lips....but it takes a few weeks to see the results (acne seemed worse at first, but they said this would happen)|||doesn't jessica simpson promote a product for this.|||Wel honestly i would get a facial done those are the best. You can try benozyl sry if i didnt spell it right but you should ask your doctor about it and he will or she will explain to you about this product. You have to get it prescribed so you cant just go to the store and get it but it has worked on alot of people and they actually use it for facials. the only thing about it that i dislike is the fact that if your out in the sun it burns really bad depending on if you have lighter or skin or darker. I hope this helps and wish you all the luck with the acne. Crap also one moer thing i forgot if its mineral oil you wnat or not man its one of those. Sry cant reember sry you probably wnat to ask your doctor about that too. Also i saw somene said something about proactive above me and i can tell you that it depends on the person it only works on a percentage of people. Hope that helps.|||prescription differin





and wash it with cetaphil|||Ever seen the commercials with celebrities advertising Pro-active? I'm sure you could find it on the net. Or put 'Effective treatments for Acne' in the search bar or 'home remedies for treating Acne' and check out the sites for the info.





Use your computer as a tool. I use it to look up everything. You can ask almost anything and some website will show up with information about it. Click on it and read what's on there.





I just looked up how to get rid of earmites so I didn't have to buy/use ear mite medicine for my new 3 mo. old kitty. I looked over some people's responses and decided to try cleaning them with cooking oil, cotton swabs or carefully with Q-tips. It said it drowns the fleas. I've only done it twice now and the ears are looking good.





When I had earaches from swimming as a kid, my Mom warmed a little oil and put it in my ear. I remembered that so it sounded safe.|||Dermatologist can help with the acne problem.|||i tried proactive, and it worked at first, but after a while it stopped for some magical reason, but i would go to the dermatologist and see what he/she thinks. i went to mine and she gave me some stuff called benziq, it works great.|||splash face with hot water(open pores) then wash with neutrogena face cleanser(gets rid of oil dirt and acne) then splash with cold water(close pores so that more bacteria cant get in).. once in morning and once at night..





i do this all and my face is really clear|||I have acne around my jawline which is apparently the hardest to get rid of. I am currently on birth control to get rid of it which is suppoused to be the best method if you have acne in this area.





My dermatologist also told me to use Dove for Sensitive Skin and use Cetraphoil (spelling?) lotion. Both of these are available at any grocery store. The only thing she added that I use is a prescription for Retin-A|||I would recommend Acne Free system which is 3 times cheaper then proactive and much better. U can get it at any stores like Wall Mart or whatever.


Also u can try Neutrogena products, they r very good too.


I also heard about Zenmed acne treatment products.|||Use Neutrogena facial cleansers. My dermatologist said that Neutrogena facial wash and make-up was safest for your skin. Don't use ethromyicin though because it's kind of greasy and it's a bit extreme on your skin.|||First is hygiene. Bathe regularly.





Second, take abt 350 mg of magnesium chloride. Take the liquid form. Contact www.mineralresourcesint.com and ask for concentrace mineral drops (CMD). Also apply it on the acne.





Magnesium chloride aside from improving ur skin quality also acts as antibiotics. Take this with 16 ounces of water. This will help U cleanse ur system and so wld resolve ur acne and other pains in ur body too.





If U wish, go ahead and surf for the benefits of magnesium chloride. U will definitely like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment