Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where can i find good doctor or medicine for my disease?

I have the kind of disease from about 15 yrs.My whole body shakes when i talk.I have tremor and trembling,weakness,loss


of memory etc.My whole body disturbe every time.I have been to many doctors but still i don't know what this is?Paraleses or weakness or what?


I need a good doctor to slove my problem.|||Actually early-onset parkinson's disease could affect someone as young as fifteen. The chances are small, but it is still possible. There are still many things to learn about this disease and it's treatment, so to say that oh by the way you don't have to worry about it because you are fifteen is misleading. With that said,I don't think anyone here that has posted is a doctor, so the best advice is to contact a trained physician, they can then diagnose and refer you to the correct doctors.|||I would go to healing services............and pray that God heals me or pray that he sends me to the right Dr.......God is the answer.......................|||It could be Parkinson's Disease, here is a link where you can read all about it including symptoms. It is a neurological disorder, the site I linked to also has a resource page that may help you find a good doctor in your area.|||Try Geisinger Health System Danville,PA


1-800-275-6401


www.geisinger.org|||it could be a benign familial tremor.you really need to see a neurologist ask your doctor to refer you to one|||Just to calm your nerves after the previous posts.... you do NOT have Parkinson's Disease at age 15. No chance. Ignore that unhelpful suggestion.


In truth, it is difficult to answer this question without much more information, but I would think along the lines of anxiety/panic/social phobia; endocrine disorders (such as hyperthyroidism); and perhaps some rarer neurological problems if these have been excluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment