Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I email a doctor that knows about disabled women that want to get pregnant?

I am handicapped and I've always wondered if I could have kids someday. And I every time I tried looking at websites to email a doctor I lose the website to check. So does anybody know where I can find a doctor who specializes in handicapped women that want to get pregnant?|||well if your talking about fertility then a good website to use is:





www.fertilityties.com





it is a website that allows u too not only talk to other women in your situation but allows you to ask questions to fertility doctors n receive a reply within 24hrs !!!


well that's always been the way with me i guess its the time difference as im in the uk n its an american website!!!





hope it helps u chick x x x|||Surely you have your own general doctor, right? Ask him/her. They should have plenty of doctors to refer you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment