Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I ask my doctor to prescribe me hormones to increase my breast size?

How can I ask my doctor to prescribe me hormones to increase my breast size? I'm a 20 year old female and I'm barely an A-cup. I think they are long gone past the development process and I've seen transgenders and transsexuals use hormones to grow breasts, so why can't I use them to increase my size?


Please share any stories and info on how I can ask my doctor, and how they work.


Serious answers only please!|||Sorry as Diane and Radgal have stated it does not work like that. Your best bet would be to have breast augmentation|||You can ask your doctor openly about hormones for prescription and they will be able to explain to you the different types and what each of them do.


Most hormones to increase breast size are in the form of a pill you take daily this will help release more hormones throughout your body slowly increasing your breast side.


Of course the advantages to taking hormones are increased breast size but there are many disadvantages such as longer periods, mood swings and cramping the sort of feelings you will have had at maybe 15 or 16 years old.


If you are serious about the hormones then go and see your doctor he will not judge you and will have been asked the same questions before.





The hormone pills however that trans-genders usually use are not good for you and are usually for men you can get hormones designed for women and for your purpose that are much more appropriate.





If you change your mind you can buy padded bras or push up bras to help make your breasts seem larger than they are.





hope i have helped x|||I doubt if your doctor would agree to prescribe, and it's unlikely to have a positive effect if he did.


Hormone prescriptions work on trans women because our bodies don't produce an appropriate amount of oestrogens themselves.


If your body is producing oestrogens naturally, adding more will not increase your breast development,


Most trans women don't develop beyond an A cup either (B, if you're very lucky), so if your development has completed and you want more, you have the same options we have; padding, good bras, or implant surgery.|||Like Diane said: It doesn't work that way. You've already got plenty of estrogen in your body, that isn't the problem. The problem is most likely genetics. You can either live with what you have or get breast augmentation surgery.|||Ask your doctor. Let him know that you're uncomfortable with your breast size. Also ask him about how safe it is before you two make a decision.|||I think women taking extra hormones carries a risk as in HRT and I doubt it will have an effect on one particular area ie boobs.





I think it might help if you look at it all from a different angle, I too was unhappy with my body as most women are I guess. It is so hard because everywhere you look are big, perfectly rounded, perky boobs! but you have to remember that most seen in media are fake or have been air-brushed etc.





I went the way of the padded, push-up, gel/water/air bra contraptions, which is great while you are wearing it but you feel like crap when you take the thing off!





Then I came across a site called 007b.com which deals with all things breast. There is also a gallery of ordinary women's boobs so you can see what real women look like and realise how diverse we are.





I then decided to ditch my bra! I feel fantastic about myself for the first time in my life (39yrs). I learnt to love my body just the way it is and I found that wearing no bra at all is a real confidence booster, it's like 'this is me'! no more pretending, what you see is what you get, take it or leave it sort of thing.





I can't stress how great I feel, I really just don't care anymore. The freedom in clothes I have now, where as before I could only wear things that allowed padded bra etc. I just wish I had done this sooner!


Take a look at the site and see what you think, I know it is difficult, but for me I know I just couldn't live with myself if I had a boob job, I'm more angry with myself for being conditioned into believing that to be a woman you have to have big boobs!





I think that a confident woman who is relaxed about how she looks is attractive and womanly. Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment