Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do i get a doctor to prescribe me xanax?

I want to be prescribed xanax. What are some symptoms, etc, that doctors look for when prescribing xanax? What should i tell a doctor if i want them?|||NEEDING it would be good....LYING isn't.|||Obdurate is abouslutly Right.





Anyways:


I've been on those long lasting xanax (Tafil Retard is the Brand name in my country)


now for about 7 months. and i take 4mg - 5mg x2 a day.


But from the very beginning of taking the drug I had High Tolerance to it


But it have eased me down from my paranoia, panics and such.|||why do you want it?


there are other solutions, such as rehabilitation and counseling , to help you fill the obvious void inside you that makes you want drugs to make you feel emotionality better.


please just get help, it'll make your life way less complicated, trust me.|||Generally, if you ask for it, they wont give it to you.





Its drug seeking behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment